Join the Team!
CodersBrain is the name of a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We specialize in hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team an environment that is conductive to creative thought. We focus on eliminating stress and pressure so our team can think clearly and creatively.
What does CodersBrain do?
When you work at CodersBrain, you get to be part of a team that is known for its performance. We are efficiency driven professionals who focus on the endgame.
What industries do you have to specialize in?
CodersBrain focuses not just on recruiting individuals that are performance oriented but also on developing them. To us it is important to ensure that our clients are satisfied and are being served with the care and respect they deserve.
Once we see the potential in someone and recruit them we ensure that they get an environment in which they can actually realize their potential. Stress and pressure are the enemies of productivity and creativity, we aim to decrease them as much as possible.
Teams & Open Positions
Business Development Executive(Business Analysts)
[2 positions available]
Currently we are looking for Business Analysts with 1 to 2 years of experience. Salary is no bar for the deserving candidate. If you are interested, please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must have the following technical skills:
- Responsible for answering to leads, scoping of projects and identifying any gaps in the client requirements.
- Required to interact with leads and bring them to a logical conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills must.
- Should possess experience in international sales.
- Should be comfortable with working during extended hours and be ready to relocate to a nearby location in case currently residing at far off location.
- Should be having basic know how of web development technologies.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all the parties involved.
Human Resource (HR) Jobs
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
- Ensures CodersBrain hires and retains top talent (measured by candidate feedback and retention rates)
- Works closely with Hiring Managers to understand specific department requirements,
- Meets current and future recruitment needs by developing and managing innovative, best practice recruitment policies, procedures and processes
- Actively contributes to CodersBrain strategy for reducing cost of recruitment, ensuring candidates are sourced directly wherever possible
- Reduces time to hire whilst maintaining quality of recruitment process
- Is an ambassador for CodersBrain in candidate interviews
- Provides senior management with regular reports regarding recruitment activity
- Handle full life cycle of recruitment process (Source/Screen/Schedule/
- Involved in end-to-end recruitment process for IT professionals across all levels and major IT skills like Java / Frontend/ QA.
- Should be from IT recruitment background and not from HR Payroll, Generalist etc.
- Experience negotiating compensation to close a candidate.
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Experience : 2-8 years (Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Recruitment for the Indian Market)
- Experience in full-time and contractual hiring
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle pressure and TAT of Fast paced environment.
CodersBrain is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to Codersbrain’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How to Apply: Send your profile to email@example.com
Contact us via email/contact number
#1245, 27th Main Rd, HSR Layout, Sector 2, Bangalore 560102, INDIA